best excuse of the week

My brother is 15, his name is William. And he is attending a high school that I used to attend. In fact, not only me, but also my sister and my other brother went to this school. So the teachers pretty much know about him and us as a family. When he joined the school, questions were asked to me about William, "who does he resemble the most among us?"

My teacher once asked him the same question, and she even explained the resemblance. If he resembles my sister, then he would be a dedicated boy. My sister was the chief of the student organization during her time.
If he resembles me, he would be a creative boy, I don't know how she rated me as being "creative" but oh well..
If he resembles my other brother, then he would be a rule breaker, someone who will skip classes but overall a sweet boy.

I think by now, the teachers will understand who does he resemble the most. And here is why:

On Thursday, he drove to school, but he found out that the road was blocked by a fallen tree. He couldn't find a way to go into school, so he decided to go home. He skipped school that day. Well my parents went bananas for that! I guess he wasn't that dedicated to go to school everyday.
The next day, he went to school, and during one class, a teacher asked him why he skipped the school the day before.

Teacher: I see that you did not attend the school yesterday
William: That is correct sir
Teacher: So, what is your excuse for not attending the school? You do know that your parents need to call if you were unable to attend, or you will get in trouble
William: yes sir, but I was unable to attend yesterday because someone died unexpectedly
Teacher: Oh! I am so sorry to hear that. Who died?
William: Steve Jobs sir.


-.-''

0 comments: