#1 I'll prove them wrong

5th of September, 2011

8 am in the morning, I am about to start my job. Yes, I am in my hometown now, ready to go for work.
I spent the last 2 weeks for Raya Holiday catching up with my friends and families. They asked me the same thing: "what are you gonna do now that you've graduated?"
I had my answer. I answered. And yet I do not feel so happy about it. It seems that the people still think of me as a spoiled kid that will work in my dad's company coz I do not have the capability to work myself without my dad's hand. Even if I achieved something, they'll still think of it as my dad's achievement.

See, the thing is, back in Australia, people think of me as an independent, brilliant, smart, or hardworking.

Here, people think of me as the son of someone who is rich that will help me throughout my life.

I don't like that.

I'll prove them wrong, AGAIN



0 comments: