people come n go

well im not used to it.. definitely i experienced farewel before.. my friends, my family or my loved ones.. it's not pretty but i know i will meet them again one day which makes me ok.. but its not the case with the one i m feeling now.. i might not see her anymore.. should i just let go? i dont know.. one ever told me that people come n go, u just have to get used to it.. thats true.. u feel painful deep down in your heart but u just have to accept that its only your ego wanting them to stay for u.. people have their own life...which is why im trying to let go.. but i never realized that letting go knowing that u'll never meet again is the most painful thing u will ever experienced in social life.

whatever, i will survive



2 comments:

♥ Leng said...

be strong k. sometimes you yourself goes and leaves from people's life too. it's the norm of life my friend =)

W (double u) said...

yeah thanx leng.. i know that but deep down i know i will meet those people again.. but the situation is quite different now.. but thats ok i can deal with it.. ;)