i think i'm in love with u

me in emo mode? no way bay.. i know i have been missing someone right now and i sent her this song by mocca, an indonesian band who is known more as a cafe band: i think i'm in love with u..
it's a quite nice song.. easy listening kinda song.. well here is a fact that made me shocked.. one of my korean friends said that mocca is quite famous in korea and their songs are being played a lot in korean cafes.. wow im proud of them now..


i think i'm in love with u
by mocca


if you got an eerie feeling after hanging up the phone
sort of happy feeling but you're not sure what it's called

if you're haunted by his face whenever you're asleep at night
and think you hear his silly voice just calling out your name

oh, no! I think i'm in love with you..
on, no! i'm hoping you'll want me too
so, please..don;t let me down!
http://www.free-lyrics.org

just can't help but talk about him in every conversation
till your friends are sick and tired of that same old crap

if you start wearing make up even when you go to bed
and crying like a baby when you hear a mellow song





enjoy ;)

0 comments: