The youth list – or Murtaugh list

Have u guys ever watch ‘The Bucket List’? It’s a movie starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. In this movie, these 2 guys created a list of things they need to do before they die. I am 20 now and I really want to do something really great before I die. So as I’m still so far away from that stage (unless-god forbid-someone kill me tomorrow) so I’m creating the list of things I have to do before I get old (or it is called the Murtaugh List in How I Met Your Mother. How old is OLD? Maybe 30? Or lets set the time to… before I get married? So I’ll put some things here, and I might need u guys to CHALLENGE me. Yeap, that’s right. CHALLENGE ME!!

I’ll try to do it and make a check list under a section of my blog down there. And I will check it once I’ve done it. But, the list has to be:

  1. Attainable – u probably can but u wont
  2. Challenging – u probably can or cant do it so u want me to do it
  3. Not death risk (please don’t) – no fire burning my body as a challenge
  4. Not going to destroy my image – u cant ask me to yell at an old people
  5. It has to make sense – u cant ask me to have a kid at the age of 22
  6. Memorable – “remember that time when winson…”
  7. A bit crazy or funny – I need to be shameless lol
  8. Part of living the life to the fullest – it’s fun, it’s crazy and it’s our youth baby!!

So I need u guys to put your challenges in the comment thread below and I wont take all. I will limit it to 25… wait erm… 20. Ah no, I’ll take 30 and if I do 25, I’m awesome but if I do 30, I’m super awesome ;p

So here is the youth list so far:

1. Get 5 different dates to 5 different weddings

2. Do skydiving (submitted by Wina - she really wants to kill me)

3. Sing in the street for money (or we call it “ngamen”)

4. Go to 2 different dates in a night (woo-hoo)

5. Act drunk and go to ladies room

I will update this, as soon as I finish a challenge, I’ll put the picture (if there are pictures) or any evidence and I’ll check the list on my blog.. so follow me on this blog and I swear it’ll be damn entertaining for ya..

so think bout it and gimme a damn good challenge fellas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a-ha

Anonymous said...

wee~~ i challenge u!
Sing a romance love song to an anonymous!
or or, eat up 6 regular pizza!
or or try all roller coasters that available in Aus! wow!!

ops, to much to be list.. XD


meimei

Anonymous said...

sooonnnn... Hahahhaa gue tantang untuk mencium bu DIAH *guru b.indo kita tercinta itu* di jidaaaat aja, gag susahsusah.hihihihiii

yumi said...

ke taman lawang son, striptis bareng sama banci, maksudnya habis lu suruh mereka striptis, jangan di mobil doank, turun tapi heuhuehue..

╰sιℓ —★ said...

son
that day u tagged me the same note in facebook
trus kelupaan
skrg pas liat blog lu baru inget
i dare you to wear pajama and walk in front of state library (if you want, along swanston street would be fine) :D
good luck! LOL.