things that I want to have in my future house

I was bored all night and I cant sleep so I decided to chat wif some friends and he said that he wants to have a great garden in his house later on. So I was wandering… hmmm what do I want to have in my house later?

So… here goes:

Mini bar

Yeap, first things that came to my mind: party and drink. I always need this, I love to drink especially with my friends around. Well if I have this in my house I can invite u guys to come over to taste my new mix of cocktails maybe?


Closet

I am so into fashion but not really a fashionable guy (I do think too fashionable makes a guy so gay) so I might need this to put all my fancy cloths and suits? And shoes of course. So it’s on the list.


Garage like a showroom

This is one of my dream to have a garage that looks like a showroom. Not that I want to have lots of cars, but I do have some dream cars in mind. And they’ll look awesome with this garage.


Home gym

I’m very aware of health and I want to stay fit so I want to work out in the place that is very convenient. And there’s no place like home, so why not?


Multi functional basement

This is the best part. I really want to have a basement that can be use for everything. Karaoke, party, game night, u name it. But most importantly, to hang out with friends and family.


Living room that full of sky

I want my house to be a lil bit romantic and comfy, so I want to have a living room that has the sky view. Means I need a big window in my living room so that I can clearly see the sky at night and full of lights in the afternoon. Sounds cool eh?


So what do u want to have in ur future house?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

barney wanna be?

W (double u) said...

barney is my GOD!!
but he doesnt have this, does he?