I believe in reincarnation!

So I'm back home now, as in my kampung! and I'm so glad that I'm back. Home is the best place I can be. But there's one thing that bothers me, always. I have a lot of issues with my mom. And the minute I came back, that's the time I started to feel the aura of a commander. Why? Here's why. I really think that my mom is a little bit... how to describe it accurately.... well.. authoritarian if you will. So in my house, I always here sentences like "wake up!", "clean the dishes", or "drink your juice". The thing is, I was gonna do it, but she acted like I won't do it. She also enrolled my brother into several private courses and 'forced' him to play the musical keyboard every night. and I know that my brother doesn't like it even though he is pretty good at it. So I started to realise that my mom can't go a minute without giving orders to someone. It's true! She will always find something to give someone work to do, and it's not because we are not gonna do it, it's just a habit. among all my siblings, I consider myself to be the most rebellious child in the family. So I always say things like "I'll do it if u ask me politely" or "ow mom, I'm about to do it but u make me not wanna". LOL yeah. I think she thinks I hate her. But I do not! Well.. maybe a little annoyed but not that extreme. So at one point I talked to my sister.
"you know what I just realised?" I said
"what is it?" she replied
"I think I believe in reincarnation now"
"Why so?" she asked in confusion
"I think our mom was Adlof Hitler in her previous life!" I answered firmly
"..... you're going to hell you know" she ended

Well... I think I'm going there anyway

0 comments: