in a bad mood

ahhh
im so in the bad mood
i was working in republic as usual..
and.. these 2 african guys- samwell and pius
they are my senior and they are server-which is considered better than a busser like me
keep commanded me to do this and that
i think they thought that they are smart enough to think
well then
hello!! im a monash student!!
dun command me this and tat
i know wat i am doing and u guys were asking me like i dunno tat
see this
i was arranging the plate for the guest
it needs one knife, one fork and one spoon
and italianies doesnt have enough spoon to cover all the guest thr
and they keep on commanding me
"arrange the plate"
"there's no spoon! we're out of it"
"go to the kitchen and get it"
"hello!! i did that hundred times!! even italianies doesnt have enough spoon u know, u think i'm stupid??"
----

one more case, see this one
i was taking order from a guest that called me
and.. as a busser, i dun have the card to key in the order
so.. i told pius who was in charge on that table
"hey pius.. order"
"write it on and give to me. i'm busy"
so i wrot it down
1. yellow merlot wine
4 glasses
and home fries

i gave to him

after some times
the guest asked me where is his order..
ow ow
so i have to asked pius
then
he was mad at me
"i key in fried calamari for them!!"
"for who?"
"for the guest just now!! u said fried calamari"
"fried calamari?? where got?? i gave u my paper rite?"
"yea but i didnt read it"
=.=''
okay..
so.. who is the dumb ass??
did i do any mistake
i did some things that manager told me
and he blamed me for that??
what an idiot!!
well after that he keep telling me
"ow this is my bad day.. i have to pay for that calamari.. ow shit"
and i was like.."okay..."
then when i asked him sumthing
i wasnt sure and i asked "sure?"
he said "i never do any mistakes man.. u did"
wat???
seems like he was accusing me as the person that guilty in this case??
i mean.. wat the f*ck do u mean???
ow.. this is bull crap
it really bothers me.. f*ck u man!!
he really thinks that he is better in intelligence and wisdom??
ow.. u guys just a bunch of crap
mind my language
i dun want to mind u

0 comments: